Discover the spooky side of Jerome on our informative ghost tour! Hunt for ghosts and visit spots only the locals know. Offered daily!
- Private Tour
- Ticket Minimum 2 tickets to operate tour
Hop Aboard Our Haunted Shuttle Tour
Looking for the spookiest tour in Jerome? Climb aboard our shuttle for a haunted tour! Hear the history of the town and explore the mysteries of Arizona’s “Wickedest Town in the West!” Then we visit a billion-dollar copper camp that was once home to 15,000+ people and shrank to only 50. Some of those people came for the money, some came for the adventure, and a few may be left behind!
This 1.5-hour shuttle/walking tour explores the darkest side of Jerome’s past and answers your questions as to why Jerome may be so haunted. We provide you, your group, or family with an interesting and interactive event!
We provide E.M.F. meters upon request and explore:
- Areas associated with paranormal activity
- Former places of joy, hardship, and suffering
- Jerome’s Haunted High School
- Jerome’s territorial graveyard
- The “Club House” Hospital
- The “Sliding Jail” of Jerome